Community immunity also known as herd immunity occurs when the community population becomes immune to a disease. Herd immunity happens either by vaccination or due to the increase in the percentage of immune people. With increase in immune people the likelihood of disease spread decreases.
Tag: Covid-19 symptoms
Depending upon the severity of Covid-19 pandemic, many countries are opening in stages and employees started returning to work.
To fight Covid-19 and to recover fast from the disease we need two key weapons. These two weapons that help us fight the deadly Covid-19 are hydration and nutrition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes