Community immunity also known as herd immunity occurs when the community population becomes immune to a disease. Herd immunity happens either by vaccination or due to the increase in the percentage of immune people. With increase in immune people the likelihood of disease spread decreases.
Tag: Covid-19 symptoms
Depending upon the severity of Covid-19 pandemic, many countries are opening in stages and employees started returning to work.
To fight Covid-19 and to recover fast from the disease we need two key weapons. These two weapons that help us fight the deadly Covid-19 are hydration and nutrition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors