FSSAI – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India bans sale and distribution of antibiotic Colistin. Colistin is a drug used in food producing livestock. Health Ministry and FSSAI banned manufacture, sale and distribution of the antibiotic usage
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health