This year our lives are heavily affected by Covid-19. During winter low humidity enables flu virus to survive indoors for longtime. We all need to protect ourselves from two viruses by continuing to follow safe hygiene practices and keeping safe distances all the time.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed