The one group to be concerned about are pregnant women who may transmit chikungunya to their infant if they become infected just before giving birth, this has caused a small number of deaths in infected neonates.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does Sitting Up Straight Really Help In Curing Backache?
- The Nine Manifestations Of Goddess Durga
- DIY Egg And Cucumber Face Pack To Tighten Loose Skin
- Ever Wondered Why People Smoke After Sex?
- Things That Seem Harmless But Are Actually Dangerous For Your Baby
- Skin responsible for greater exposure to carcinogens in barbecue smoke than lungs