Another traditional Indian sweet recipe, which tastes too good and divine, is presented here for our readers. Hayagreeva which is an auspicious Naivedya offered to Lord Vishnu during festivals and other auspicious occasions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome