A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating breakfast burns more carbs during exercise and accelerates metabolism for next meal
- Ten tips to prevent stretch marks
- What happens at each stage of breast cancer?
- Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- Migraines are more common in women, but why?
- Mixing energy drinks with alcohol could enhance the negative effects of binge drinking