This week India’s talented and brilliant young actor Sushant Singh Rajput died of suicide. Initial investigations and reports are telling that Sushant was suffering from depression and was on anti-depression drugs.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Foods & Supplements to Support Memory