During fall and winter, they shed their leaves completely by exposing their parts and they grow underneath. During spring and summer seasons we see plants grow, flowers bloom and seeds set.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?