Green peas are a very good source of vitamin K, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, copper, vitamin C, phosphorus, and folate.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus