Lycopene is a naturally occurring chemical that gives fruits and vegetables a red color.
Tag: cancer prevention
February 4th is Cancer is World Cancer Day. To lower the risk of cancer all of us can do something, something good to our body by taking actions.
September is the childhood -cancer awareness month. Cancer is a disease in which cells grow and divide with little or no control.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk