To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Tag: Calorie Intake
Remember – you gained weight from many years and it was easy. If you want to lose weight then patience plays a major role along with in understanding some of these facts.
Skipping meals, breakfast and restricting calorie intake is not a good idea. This will lead to unhappiness in blood sugar and hormones in the system.
Your food selection matters for weight loss.
Know about WeRIndia
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome