Deepavali or Diwali festival means not only lighting lamps, also burning crackers. Once a year people celebrate festival by burning crackers, which symbolizes victory over evil. There are many types of crackers available in the market. Once lit, these crackers exhibit fire in different artistic ways.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet