Generally, ginger lehya is prepared during cold days – rainy and winter season. Ginger helps to keep body warm and reduces infections. Ginger lehya is prepared during October- November months to help body to protect from flu season.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD