Generally, ginger lehya is prepared during cold days – rainy and winter season. Ginger helps to keep body warm and reduces infections. Ginger lehya is prepared during October- November months to help body to protect from flu season.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health