How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Brain Health: Attention, Focus & OCD
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Soleus strains and calf injuries: What to know
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?