Women experience premature menopause before age 40. A menopause that happens between age 40 and 45 is known as early menopause. Most women go through normal menopause after age 48. Menopause is when the ovaries stop making hormones and periods stop. The average age of menopause is around 52.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity