Bisibele bath is a delicious rice-lentil combination dish that also contains mixed vegetables. The spices that are required for bisibele bath preparation are gut friendly and helps to digest the food easily. Bisi stands for temperature hot (in Kannada) bele for lentil and bath means mix of rice with all these other ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton