How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed