Dirt is very much alive and contains lot of hidden fertile matters. Mining, urban development, industrial farming has huge negative impact on the soil and this resulted in droughts, floods, starvation and global warming with climate change.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet