Bilva or bael is a middle-sized tree native to India. It is considered as a sacred tree and used for religious purposes. Bilva leaves and fruits are used for medicine preparations as wells as cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds