Bilva or bael is a middle-sized tree native to India. It is considered as a sacred tree and used for religious purposes. Bilva leaves and fruits are used for medicine preparations as wells as cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage
- Simple, Natural Solutions for Depression
- Eating more refined grains increases risk of heart attack, early death
- 3D microscopy clarifies understanding of body's immune response to obesity