Flaxseed is well known for its omega-3-fatty acids and is a friendly herb for balancing hormones, to promote cardiovascular health. Flaxseed also has culinary applications – flax seed chutney powder, burfi, used in pudding etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory