Schizophrenia is a long-term mental health condition and its acute phase is typified by hallucinations and delusions, which are usually treatable with medications.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed