Extended side angle pose is beginners pose with multiple benefits. Apart from strengthening both legs and arms, this pose helps to build stamina, relieves backache. It is a suggested pose for pregnant women. One need to understand how to get into pose, balance and properly bring neck into position. Other benefits of the pose is, it stretches abdominal muscle , reduces sciatica pain and increases metabolism.
Tag: beginners yoga pose
Wide legged forward bend is a beginner pose but provides many benefits for the body. To increase the flexibility of entire body, this pose helps as it stretches hamstrings, IT band, back muscles and groins.
Lion pose is simple, beginner’s pose in Yoga. This simple pose provides many health benefits – it relieves tension from system, improves blood circulation
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist