What obesity, illness and steroids can do to our body? – watch this documentary to find out. The main character Joe Cross with 100-pound overweight, an autoimmune disease and in addition steroids in the body decides to act on his health improvement.
Know about WeRIndia
- More belly weight increases danger of heart disease even if BMI does not indicate obesity
- Higher mushroom consumption is associated with a lower risk of cancer
- Designing healthy diets with computer analysis
- Multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, vitamin D may lessen risk of positive COVID-19 test
- Is Your Gut Healthy and How To Fix It
- Supplement treats schizophrenia in mice, restores healthy 'dance' and structure of neurons