This time we have another traditional recipe from Karnataka which is very easy to prepare with many readily available ingredients at home – gojjavalakki.
Know about WeRIndia
- Microbiome of mother's vagina may affect infant mortality risk and baby's development, study in mice shows
- Athletes warned against potential dangers of natural supplements
- Flavonoids may reduce mortality risk for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Urinary metabolic 'signatures' predict diet quality and metabolic health in European children
- How the timing of dinner and genetics affect individuals’ blood sugar control
- Lucky genes can help protect people with obesity from some disease