Symptoms of CKD : Most people with early CKD have no symptoms, which is why early testing is critical. By the time symptoms appear,
Tag: Back Pain
Stretching muscle and strengthening muscle by practicing these two ancient techniques helps to get rid of pain. In fact, yoga is a real health insurance.
Practicing this exercise helps to cure all the spinal problems.
Yoga helps in most cases to ease the back pain.
This pose is highly recommended for lower back pain. It stretches the chest, neck, and spine. Repeat this pose 4 to 5 times.
This pose stretches the spine and the shoulder. Helps to release the back pain.
From Downward Facing Dog, step both feet together and bring your right knee forward between your hands so your outer right leg is resting on the mat.
This relaxing pose will release your lower back and increase overall spinal flexibility at the same time. It also massages lower back and hips.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast