Baby corn – the immature ear of corn is very tasty and several dishes can be prepared using baby corn. It is mildly sweet and tender. As soon as the corn silk peeks out, baby corn will be harvested and used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase