The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects