Baby corn – the immature ear of corn is very tasty and several dishes can be prepared using baby corn. It is mildly sweet and tender. As soon as the corn silk peeks out, baby corn will be harvested and used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast