Baby corn – the immature ear of corn is very tasty and several dishes can be prepared using baby corn. It is mildly sweet and tender. As soon as the corn silk peeks out, baby corn will be harvested and used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood
- Childhood Asthma
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetes
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study finds