Age-related macular degeneration or macular degeneration is an eye disease with onset at any age, usually after age 60, that progressively destroys the macula- the central portion of the retina that helps with focus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk