Pumpkin belongs to cucumber family and has less calories like any other cucurbitaceae members. Pumpkin fruit is popular in both eastern and western countries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast infections: What to know
- Endometriosis and weight gain: What's the link?
- Changes in agriculture could cut sector non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50 percent
- Species at the extremes of the food chain evolve faster, study says
- Boys with good motor skills excel at problem-solving, too
- School-based nutritional programs reduce student obesity