Growing concern over adulterated milk and milk products, FSSAI, India released a press note. Most adulteration of the diary product was with vegetable and animal fats with no concern about the presence of heavy metal contaminants.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- Mediterranean diet with lean beef may lower risk factors for heart disease
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes