Boosting immunity is critical to stop falling sick. Strong immunity means, your body will fight back against all those germs. There are many ways to boost the immunity. One herb that is great for fighting several types of sickness and for a stronger immunity is Guduchi also known as Amruthaballi (Botanical name: Tinospora cardifolia).
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke