The American Medical Association said in a policy released Tuesday that the gun violence in the US is “a public health crisis”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut
- Evening exercise will not ruin sleep and might even reduce appetite