WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
Tag: air pollution
In recent years throughout the world the concept of electric car has come to spotlight due to rising pollution, fuel prices and global warming.
What causes air pollution and how to prevent and what precautions one should take?
International Energy Agency and WHO released a data earlier this year showing the most toxic countries in the world
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle