WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
Tag: air pollution
In recent years throughout the world the concept of electric car has come to spotlight due to rising pollution, fuel prices and global warming.
What causes air pollution and how to prevent and what precautions one should take?
International Energy Agency and WHO released a data earlier this year showing the most toxic countries in the world
Know about WeRIndia
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut
- Evening exercise will not ruin sleep and might even reduce appetite