One of India’s biggest economic burdens is the huge government subsidy on synthetic fertilizers.
A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
Late last week, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved two new strains of genetically engineered potatoes.
Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits
In India, bread means rotis, naan, chapati or paratha varieties. The variation in Indian bread depends on the climate and region.
Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat