One of India’s biggest economic burdens is the huge government subsidy on synthetic fertilizers.
A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
Late last week, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved two new strains of genetically engineered potatoes.
Israeli Army Admits To Using Pesticides As A Weapon Of War In The Middle East
Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits
In India, bread means rotis, naan, chapati or paratha varieties. The variation in Indian bread depends on the climate and region.
Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Know about WeRIndia
- Is anxiety in childhood and adolescence linked to later alcohol use disorders?
- Prescribing healthy food in Medicare/Medicaid is cost effective, could improve health
- People choose healthy and sustainable lunches if given the green light
- Go for a run or eat chocolate: A choice dictated by the cannabinoid receptors
- A nutty solution for improving brain health
- Eating fish may help prevent asthma