A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
Late last week, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved two new strains of genetically engineered potatoes.
Israeli Army Admits To Using Pesticides As A Weapon Of War In The Middle East
Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits
In India, bread means rotis, naan, chapati or paratha varieties. The variation in Indian bread depends on the climate and region.
Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
A new study reveals that Roundup herbicide enhances the growth of aflatoxin-producing fungi.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother