One of India’s biggest economic burdens is the huge government subsidy on synthetic fertilizers.
A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
Late last week, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved two new strains of genetically engineered potatoes.
Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits
In India, bread means rotis, naan, chapati or paratha varieties. The variation in Indian bread depends on the climate and region.
Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?