If you happen to meet adoptive parents of your child’s friend or parents who adopted kids in your friend’s circle before asking questions or saying something think twice. Sometimes you might cross the boundaries when you ask something about personal life of the parent and adopted kid.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity