Grandma recommends some of those ancient home remedies for asthma to boost immune system using lehyam and other methods.
Khashaya is the Grandma’s age-old method to get rid of irritation in throat, cough, cold, fatigue related to cold and to remove phlegm.
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Carom or ajwain has several such good reasons to store in the kitchen.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Once we apply makeup, our appearance changes. However, keeping the healthy skin beneath the make up is a challenge!
Cold season started and so also sore throat.
All school-going children generally will face the problem of lice growing in their hair.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence