Instead of using chemicals on the body one can use natural ways to get rid of that “unwanted” hair from various parts of the body.
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in the skin. They appear on nose, ears, under lips, below shoulder, thighs and back of the body.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Grandma has simple and easy to follow suggestions that helps us look younger.
Consume foods that contain good amount of protein. Include all soy, dairy, grain products to your routine diet including fresh fruits and vegetables.
Grandma recommends some of those ancient home remedies for asthma to boost immune system using lehyam and other methods.
Khashaya is the Grandma’s age-old method to get rid of irritation in throat, cough, cold, fatigue related to cold and to remove phlegm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease