Teaching kids yogic breathing can help their little lungs to face several conditions including COVID-19. Sit with your child and help them to concentrate and breath. When parents take part in kids activities it is a boon for their energy and kids will love it.
If your child is one who does not want to watch TV and play video games, she or he might be interested in reading good and interesting books. Reading is a good habit and it helps children to stretch their mind by increasing the curiosity.
While adults are worried about coronavirus breakout and how to protect family, kids also sense the tension in community, home and school about coronavirus.
As a parent or a teacher there are chances you come across a child who appears to be sad all the time. No smiles, not mingling with other children, does not play or does not talk much. Sometimes child may also throw tantrum.
Did you know that many indoor plants are not safe for kids and pets? Poisonouns plants contain chemicals that can cause severe reactions
When baby is eight-month-old parents can slowly introduce various flavors. Do not add spices and herbs in baby’s first foods.
Make time to teach some of these manners to kids and tell them why it is important
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat