As the Coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak is evolving rapidly and the threat is increasing people are afraid to travel in both do
Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
Excessive sweating is something people think is common or embarrassed to speak to a doctor about.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Polycystic ovary syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a condition that occurs in women of reproductive age. Women who suffer from PCOS will have hormonal imbalance associated with problem in metabolism
Hair dyeing is fashionable and is a good idea to cover up the gray hair. But, hair dyeing should be done properly. Choosing a proper hair dye is very important for the skin, hair and eyes.
Impairment in blood sugar level or the chronic high blood sugar level can be toxic to our body and may destroy the major organs.
Buy castor oil from natural health stores.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat