Do you feel like having low energy and lethargic? Here is a way to invigorated and relaxed – Salt therapy. When people visit beaches they feel refreshed and swimming or just striding through the salt water makes people happy. The ocean has amazing healing properties. Main reason for this is the salt content of the sea or ocean. The aura cleansing properties of the sea water refreshes body and mind.
Salt therapy is one such method, which helps to relax and overcome the stress. It helps the body to get rid of those stress pain and energized. When water and this salt come together, they create a dimension called sole. In German, the word sole, which is derived from the Latin word “sol”, means sun. Sole means fluid sunlight or fluid light energy. Sole is the fluid materialization of sunlight. When water combines with salt the positive ions of sodium surround the negative ions of the water molecules and the negative ions of chloride surround the positive ions of the water molecules. The other 82 mineral elements found in the salt also ionize and split into other complex ionized compounds. In this process the physical or geometrical, as well as the chemical structure of the salt and the water, is changed and a totally new structure is formed, a third dimension. Water is no longer water and salt is not salt anymore. This combination produces an ocean of pure energy for human body.
Salt water treatment should be done when we experience symptoms such as :
- Reduction in promptness
- Inability to think
- Excessive thoughts especially when they are negative in nature
- Anger or any other extreme emotion
- Any form of physical illness
- Low energy level
- Feeling rejected and alone
Salt water cleanse has other wonderful health benefits:
- Skin is an organ of elimination and a salt water soak will draw toxins and heavy metals from the tissues. This effect is enhanced when baking soda and Epsom Salt are also added to the water. Add one cup of each to the bath.
- The essential trace minerals in the body needs are absorbed through the skin to enhance your health.
- Skin conditions can benefit as bacteria and other debris are also drawn from the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- A salt water bath can help to relieve muscular aches and pains as well as sore joints.
- Circulation is increased which has a variety of health benefits.
- Salt therapy can also be a beneficial treatment for skin conditions like acne, psoriasis eczema and dermatitis.
- A Salt Room’s abundance of negatively charged ions improves moods and relieves fatigue and depression.
Salt therapy is a technique is in practice from many centuries. The Greeks placed great faith in the healing powers of the salt-rich Mediterranean. Plato wrote, “The sea cures all ailments of man.” Hippocrates, the “Father of Medicine,” made frequent use of salt in his practice, including the inhalation of steam from salt water for the relief of respiratory ailments. One can use cooking salt for therapy but not for the entire body. To remove pain, strain and edema conditions one can soak feet and leg inside regular salt water.
How to do a salt therapy at home:
- Once a week or so one can take this salt water bath.
- First of all make sure you are left alone and there is not much house work for you. Shut off your phones, TV and turn on your favorite soothing music.
- Fill your bath with warm water, the level is up to you. Don’t make it so hot that you’ll get uncomfortable.
- Add 2-3 good handfuls of salt. Use a good quality unprocessed salt, such as unrefined sea salt or Epsom salt.
- If you like, you can add a few drops of pure essential oils for a lovely fragrance. Lavender is a good choice, because it will also help you to relax and unwind, and is generally very safe. In many stores Epsom salt fragranced by various oils will be available.
- Soak for about 20-30 minutes. You can assist the process by relaxing and feeling good about allowing yourself this time just for you.
- Let go of all those negative thoughts, think only those moments that makes you happy or just don’t think.
- Light few candles around and play relaxing music.
- If you feel like after half an hour take a shower.
- You will feel relaxed and vibrant after salt water soak.
- Salt therapy is both an age-old and a new-age healing treatment for the body and soul, a completely non-invasive,natural treatment with no side effects to harm the body in any way.
Image courtesy: https://www.wholesomeone.com