1. Cleanliness: Cleaning your face by washing it in warm salty water will leave it oil-free without aggravating the acne. Use good facial soap – ask your doctor.
2. Diet: A healthy diet acts as a natural acne home remedy. Include fresh fruits and vegetables, at least five servings a day, in your diet. Drink detoxifying juice that helps to get rid of the toxins from the body. This helps the skin to recover.
3. Drinks: Drinking lots of water generally prevents most skin problems. Water is a universal drink that is needed by every cell. Replace the fatty food with good amount of water every day.
4. Exercise: Regular exercise, which may include some form of aerobics, generally helps bring oxygen to your cells and gives you a healthy skin. Try yoga that removes the stress from your mind and body. Stress often causes allergic pimples.
5. Ice: Icing down acne lessens the swelling noticeably. Apply ice on the big pimple area before it develops the head. This will slowly reduce swelling and reduces the size of the pimples.
Remember: Resist the temptation to squeeze an acne cyst, as you will only increase your chances of suffering a deeper infection and painful inflammation. Additionally, the scars left behind are oftentimes irreversible.