Food of the Gods! We are talking about chocolates. Chocolates are one the most sorted out gifts of Valentine’s day. Chocolate is magic and that too dark chocolate is delicious and many thinks that it is staple food! Reason is, not just for the celebration, it also helps to come out from wobbly moment and makes one feel better!! Content of cocoa gives such a rich flavor and taste to chocolates. Celebrate this Valentine day with vegan chocolate. Surprise your loved one with homemade delicious chocolate. It is easy to prepare and takes only half an hour to prepare. Go, give it a try!!
Vegan Chocolate recipe
Time to prepare – less than half an hour!
Serving – four people
- Raw cocoa butter – 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 cup
- Agave nectar – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Dry fruits pieces and nuts for toppings – 1 cup (Dry coconut, almonds, walnuts, cashew, dates etc)
- Little salt – ¼ tsp
- In a pan on low heat melt cocoa butter (or use double boiler)
- Whisk cocoa powder, agave nectar, salt and vanilla extract in melted cocoa butter – continue mixing and whisking until mix gets somewhat thickened
- On a cookie sheet place wax paper or silicone mat.
- On the cookie sheet put one table spoon of melted chocolate mix in two or three rows or use a mold to pour melted chocolate
- Sprinkle toppings on the top of melted chocolate
- Refrigerator it until the chocolate hardens.
Vegan chocolate is ready to eat!! To avoid melting, you can store it in the refrigerator.