While many food corporations continue to encourage consumers to gobble up as many products as possible, most of which become a part of the landfill within the year, some institutions are beginning to shy away from this wasteful practice despite its convenience.
Know about WeRIndia
- When fathers exercise, children are healthier, even as adults
- Compulsive Eating & Weight Gain
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Adding refined fiber to processed food could have negative health effects, study finds
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain