Bharmanasana also called Table pose / Table Top pose is a transition pose between yoga asanas during yoga sequences. It is widely practiced in Hata yoga, Restorative yoga, Prenatal yoga. It is a beginner pose that helps to bring balance during stretch.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet