On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Tag: Yoga Postures
Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Child pose is a resting pose that can be used at any time, and is especially enjoyable after a challenging pose.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may