Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Tag: Yoga Postures
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Child pose is a resting pose that can be used at any time, and is especially enjoyable after a challenging pose.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise