Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Tag: Yoga Postures
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Child pose is a resting pose that can be used at any time, and is especially enjoyable after a challenging pose.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease