On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Tag: Yoga Postures
Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Child pose is a resting pose that can be used at any time, and is especially enjoyable after a challenging pose.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy