On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Tag: Yoga Postures
Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Child pose is a resting pose that can be used at any time, and is especially enjoyable after a challenging pose.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage