From Adho mukha svanasana slowly inhale and putting your weight on the hands bring the right leg between the two hands and straighten the left leg behind like a stick resting on the toes
Tag: yoga poses
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot.
From Adho Mukha svanasana slowly bring both the knees down and then slowly bring the chest down.
From Padahastastana slowly inhale and putting your weight on the hands stretch the right leg behind like a stick resting on the toes.
From Udbhava hastasana exhale and lower the arms and trunk down
Exhale and release arms from Namaskarasana and inhale and stretch or extend the arms straight forward and above the head
Pranamasana or the Prayer Pose is the starting pose for Surya Namaskara.
Want to know about celebrities who perform yoga? They are like us : take mat, water and a towel to yoga class. See this link.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors