Revolved side angle pose is an intensive twisting pose. It involves full body stretching and twisting. Practicing this pose daily has multiple benefits for the body. While massaging the abdominal organs it stimulates the organs, relieves constipation problem and improve digestion.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke