Psoas is the deepest core muscle situated one on each side of the body. These muscles called psoas major are the ones that attaches upper body to lower body. These muscles connects spine to legs. Psoas (psoai-plu) muscle are important in all terms – energetically, physically, and emotionally. Any stress that we experience can cause pain in posas muscle and hurts back. Yogis often detoxify these muscles to keep system calm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity