Tadasana or standing mountain pose is one the simplest pose that helps to keep good and healthy hair. It activates the entire body and stimulates internal organs. Adding namaskar behind this pose will help to stimulate shoulder and neck muscles and improves circulation to head region. Tadasana in any form improves respiration and digestion.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat